Madison Model - Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota - Country Club East

    If you don’t already know, I work for an award winning interior design company here in southwest Florida. We’re mostly residential, with the occasional commercial client, but we do quite a few model homes as well.

    On Friday, we had a model home install in Lakewood Ranch. This was the first model we had completed in Sarasota, and since I live in Sarasota, it was especially fun for me. Our company is based an hour and a half south of there, and yes, I do drive that far every morning and every evening, haha.

    I wanted to share some photos of the model with you. Please keep in mind that when these photos were taken, they were for inventory purposes only, so they’re not the prettiest.

    The idea behind this design was for the house to feel like a home. We wanted it to feel upscale, but casual. Some of the models we do are quite glamorous and flashy, and we knew that in this area, it would be a lot of families and more of a laid back atmosphere.


Let me know what you think!

















If you live in the southwest Florida area and are looking for a designer, or know someone who is, please contact me directly at sunandsouthernlovin@hotmail.com. 


post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.