Dramz. Not.

Sometimes, you just have to drink two 24oz Mason jars full of bourbon and coke and challenge yourself to write a post with minimal spelling and grammar errors. 

That "sometime" is now. At 10:52pm on a Friday night. 

Mason jar in hand, pajamas on, parents arguing about if Wonder Womans butt is flat, in the background (DID I TELL YOU THAT WE CANT WAIT TO FIND A HOUSE?!). 

Hey. Sup? 

Anyways, the hair drama went well. I managed to power through it sober and came out relatively unscathed. I did let her cut a bit too much off, but my hair grows at a pretty extreme rate, so Im not too concerned. 

Maybe she's born with it...maybe its a $135 cut and color. Yeah, it's definitely that. 

Also it looks pretty, so suck on that. 

I don't really know where this is going so I guess I should just stop here.

Error count: 3 (but I corrected them before you could see them).  

SUCK ON THAT. AYAYAYAYAYA. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.