Time Flies When You're Having Life




It's mid-June already and I cannot seem to figure out where this year has gone. Or, better yet, where the last year of my life has gone. We spent from late April 2014 to mid-May 2015 living with my parents and it flew by so quickly that I'm not sure we even accomplished anything during that year. Other than buying a house, of course.

I'm thrilled that we got to experience that year with my parents. It brought Jason so much closer with them and gave us precious time that we may have never otherwise had the chance to have.

My mom is currently facing some health challenges that scare the life from me. I'm not going to go into detail because no one needs to cry at work on a Wednesday and, really, I don't know many details. If you pray, please keep her in your prayers. If you don't pray, maybe do this one time, for my mama?

It appears that my brain has chosen this week to be the week that I jump back into politics. I've been keeping a great distance from it for the past year or so while every single thing that I've seen in the news has been driving me absolutely bonkers and giving me no hope for humanity. I'm not saying that right now is any different but, with the biggest coffee that 7-11 offers in hand, I sat my butt in my car for my hour and a half drive to work, turned my radio to 92.5FM, our local Fox News station, and jumped right back into that big ole' shit pool.

I've got 17 months to learn as much as I can about 16, with more to come I'm sure, presidential hopefuls. If we're being completely honest, there are 6 that I already know I definitely would not vote for. That being 4 on the Democratic side (so, you know, all of them) and 2 on the Republican, but that's just my opinion. I won't name names, yet. But I might type #anyonebuthillary cough.

Anywho, I hope you're all having a lovely hump day. Aaaaand, shameless plug, if you get bored, tweet me, instagram me, or check out my pinterest.



post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.