My Hair Hurts

I'm getting my hair done today by a woman who has known me since I was a baby. Her two sons are like my brothers, she came to my wedding, and she's been doing my hair since I was 15.

Besides the timeline and all that business, she still really doesn't know me all that well. I.E. she doesn't know that my drinking habits rival an Irishman. She probably also doesn't understand that it would be quite lovely to enjoy some mini wine bottles that I could produce from my purse during said hair appointment, which normally takes a good 3 hours. 

That all being said, most of you are probably like, "Just bring the wine! She won't care!" But one of her sons is an alcoholic and I think she has some harbored issues about seeing people she knows drink and I'm not sure if I want to piss off my hairstylist, sine she'll be holding scissors and dye and all. Also, I don't want to get a lecture on drinking.

Maybe I could bring it in a Tervis and just tell her it's something else....

Suggestions?

Pray for my hair, please.

Also, say buh-bye to this grown-out-lookin-like-an-ombre-mess of a head.


That's legit the difference in color between my roots and the ends of my hair. Can you say skunkhead?

I'm facy, yo.



post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.