I'm back, snitches.

I bet you thought you'd never hear from me again? Well get ready for a wild ride, because...oh, wait. No. No wild ride. 

I have about six posts sitting in my drafts folder and none of them say anything that I think anyone who reads this thing would care about. Life is really uneventful when you and your husband are living at home with your parents, trying to buy a house. It means you're too nervous to spend money, and too prideful to let anyone spend their money on you.

So at home you sit.

But we have done SOME fun things lately.

A few weeks back we spent 5 days in New Orleans with my parents. I took 1200 pictures. I've edited, like, 6 of them. So that's where I'm at with that. I might give you those six in a minute. I'm still deciding. (Also note that I have been to NoLA countless times and yet, every time, I still take 1200 pictures.)

Then on Sunday, it was our 1 year anniversary. This has been the absolutely fastest (side note: I typed "fattest" on accident at first, and that would also be accurate) year of my life. It's also been a year full of surprises and change, but I wake up every morning next to him and still thank my lucky stars, so I think that's a good sign. 

I hope you're all doing well. I haven't been able to keep up with any blogs. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I leave the house at 6:45am to get to work by 8:30am, and then I don't get home until 6:45pm (if I leave work on time, which is rare) and by that time all I want to do is drink a glass (multiple, actually) of wine, slap on some stretchy pants and peace out into Kindle world. 

Combine all of that with the fact that I'm inherently lazy and you have what I call a multi-fecta of bloglessness. 

Plus there's a cute dog in the house and I'd rather play with her/snuggle than sit on the computer when I've already been on it all day. And work has been too insane to take a Snapchat break, let alone take time to write a blog post.

How did this turn into a blog post defending why I haven't been writing? No one cares that I haven't been writing! I guess I care, and that's why I have to defend it.

Moving on.

Hey guess what! I've decided to show you my 6 19 NoLA photos! Lucky you!



















I guess we'll call this part 1 of 6, probably. Except it will probably be the only post I ever do with photos from New Orleans in it, unless I do a photography post. There are really only so many photos of buildings that I can show you.



post signature

1 comments :

  1. I love your pictures. My husband and I really want to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.