Happy hump day!

I hope ya'll are having a good morning!

I got up extra early this morning because future hubby had to leave for work by 6am. I figured I'd make the most of it and actually cook breakfast at home, instead of eating something frozen at work.

I had a turkey bacon, egg and cheese croissant. Mmm. Not the healthiest thing ever, but I'm just proud that I cooked a breakfast and ate it at home.

I've been waiting a long time to have internet, so that I could finally start my blog. I've written plenty of past entries on my computer, but none of them apply any more. Now that I finally have internet, I'm struggling a bit with finding my niche. I know it'll take a little while, I'm just anxious.

Our schedules have been all up in the air this week because a friend of ours is in town from Indiana. So most free moments are spent driving back and forth from Naples to Fort Myers to see him.

He leaves on Friday, and our schedules will be back to normal. Perhaps, then, I wont feel so discombobulated about what to write.

Some things coming up:

  • Saturday night girls night with my bestie
  • Martini crawl in Cape
  • Wedding Expo on Sunday
  • Hopefully getting a gym membership this weekend
  • Planning for Valentines Day
Should be a good weekend!

 
Happy Winesday!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.