Humpday Confessions



Vodka and Soda


I confess...that I'm writing this from the Blogger app on my phone, while in the bathroom at work.

I confess...that I read a lot of blogs this way.

I confess...that I'm really getting to the point where the two of us living off of one paycheck is starting to annoy me. I can't wait until the restaurant finally opens next week.

I confess...that Jason and I have been discussing starting a food truck. My parents want to invest and help work it, and a local food truck company invited Jason to come work for experience before he opens his own. 

I confess...that owning our own food truck/restaurant sounds fun, but when it all comes down to it, I often wish he had a steady, 9-5pm job that gave him holidays off. 

I confess...that I've had mad baby fever lately, but for all of the wrong reasons. Mostly just because I need an excuse to quit drinking and eating crap for a while and also because HELLO baby sized bowties and tutu's are adorable. 

I confess...that my birthday is still about 5.5 weeks away but I'm already planning and scheming. Hey 26, I see you comin'! 

6 comments :

  1. A food truck would be an awesome business! I love the ones around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting a food truck would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree!! My b/f wanted to start something on his own and sort of started, and even though it sounds really great to work for yourself, that good ol' 9-5 can be tempting.. Best of luck with everything though! :) XO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, you had me giggling with your first couple of confessions. When I used to work at my old job, the bathroom was my hiding place too! The one place I could just stow away and read some blogs for a mental break without being interrupted or always having to look over my shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. food trucks are awesome but it's soooo incredibly busy! i've seen an explosion of food trucks around my city and everyone loves them

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.