Confessions




Hey guys! I've got a little hump-day confessions action for you today, because I'm exhausted and nothing is happening in my life right now except for work, so that sucks.

Here we go!


I confess...that I've been beating myself up pretty badly in the body love department lately, but I'm working on it (the beating myself up, AND the body, that is).


I confess...that I've been a little selfish lately at home. I've been getting short with my parents and Jason quite a bit as a result of feeling overwhelmed and it's no bueno. Definitely something that I'm trying to work on.


I confess...I've drank a few too many RedBulls as of late. CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP, TOTALLY ADDICTED. Not really, but I should probably back off.


I confess...that lately I really just want to be laying on a beach with a drink in hand. I live near the #1 beach in the country, yet I haven't been there in years.


I confess...that if I don't get a vacation soon, I might hurt someone. Make that will hurt someone.


I confess...that I've been having some bad jealousy issues lately. It's something that I'm not proud of and I'm working on, but I'm having a very hard time controlling it.


I confess...that even though I have a RedBull and an egg white&cheese on multigrain english muffin for breakfast, I really want someone to bring me Starbucks and CFA chicken minis. I haven't had good coffee in MONTHS and lawd knows those chicken minis are like life blood.


That's all. Time to pass out on my desk.


post signature

8 comments :

  1. I confess that.... I'm going through ALL of these things right now too and it's nice to know I'm not the only one! Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which beach is #1 in the country? I must go there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. body love - something i struggle with all the time girly. good for you for working on it! i need to get better at it as well.
    #1 beach in the country? do share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, and are you on instagram? your button link doesnt work :)

      Delete
  4. love your body, J....no matter what it looks like, it's the only one you have. always remember that NOTHING about your body is permanent unless you want it to be permanent :)

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica!! Oh my gosh I totally understand! I really really really need a vacay, and I fear the same thing if I dont! That I will hurt someone lol! I find myself getting a little jealous now and then, and it can lead me down dangerous roads. NOT GOOD! Now when I sense that coming on I leave a nice comment or something like that to counter all that bad stuff! It helps *sometimes, haha! Great post girl!

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally with you on never going to the beach, and always wanting to stay home!

    I totally understand about the body thing, I am totally with you, but the more we work on it, the better we will feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm coming over and we're going to the beach. Have a drink waiting.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.