New Beginnings

Hello out there! If anyone is out there!

This past week has been a bit crazy. Our good friend, Logan, was in town from Indiana for his birthday. It was really great to spend some time with him. He has such a good heart and is always making us laugh. It was also very nice that future hubby got to spend some man time with him. A lot of his friends are a good drive away, and with his busy schedule, he doesn't get a lot of time for friends.

Logans gone home now, and I spent the weekend with my bestfriends, doing bestfriendy things. That's right.

Saturday was a work out/go out day. My bestfriend of 11 years, Rachel, and I went for a run/adventure together. I love these times with her because whenever we have a moment to just act like kids, we truly feel as though we're being ourselves. We get silly and climb things, venture into scary looking trails in the woods, which will undoubtedly lead us to homeless camps, and always end up just a little sunburned.


Rachel and I.

I love this girl with all of my heart (I'm on the left).

Seriously. We're awesome.
 

I also got to spend time with my other bestfriend, Alyssa. I don't have any new pictures of us together, but I do have a picture of myself with her cat, Pearl.

Pearl and I. 

Pearl is the sweetest cat in the world. She was cuddling and keeping me company this morning while Rachel slept in a bit.

Today was the big day: my first bridal expo!

Let. Me. Tell. You. It was interesting. A bunch of sweaty, nervous and stressed out brides in one room, with ten tables all begging for your attention at once. Not to mention that everyone is fighting to get signatures from the vendors so that they can enter their cards into the drawing, which is really all that anyone wants: a prize.

But a good time was had by all! We had a couple of glasses of champagne and talked to some silly people who gave us a good laugh.

I'm very much looking forward to the next one, which is in my immediate area this time, next month. Maybe I'll get to take pictures at that one for you!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.