Older Men That Are Hot

Yes, you just read that correctly. I'm taking the time to write a post about old men who are hot. I wanted to keep things light on this Friday.

How old did you have to be to make it on this list? Well, some of these men are not in fact old but I really based it off of if I were to date them, would my family judge me. But that was too long of a title. So I guess the age bracket starts around 50 and goes up from there.

I just want to clarify that I do not think 50, or anywhere close to 50, is old. I think, in my mind, old for me starts at about 65. But either way.


Christopher Meloni - 53
Now, Chris is the only one on this list below the age of 60. And really I only included him on here because of the mass of inappropriate thoughts I have about him on a daily basis, when he could in fact be my father. I mean, not really because I know who my dad is, but you get what I mean.


Jeff Bridges - 64
Don't argue with me on this one. Just don't. The Dude will forever win. Always. So sexy.


Harrison Ford - 71
He was Indiana Jones? What more do you need? I mean, he can rescue you from huge rolling boulders AND steal you giant diamonds from the bad guys! Just discard that last Indiana Jones as a joke movie. That's what I do.


Mark Harmon - 62
He's such a nice guy, and he looks it, but he looks like he'd be the boss in bedroom. I'm not apologizing for that one. Hey Mark, call me sometime. It's cool, I'm married, too.


Mitt Romney - 67
Don't judge me. This man makes all of my wet, Republican dreams come true. In my opinion, Mitt Romney is arguably the MOST attractive man above 65 that I've ever seen in my life. Honestly, I could lower that number like probably 55. Just look at that gorgeous Mormon face. No caffeine or alcohol does WONDERS for your skin, apparently.

On a side note, this Sunday, Madi and I are introducing a new link up called Sunday's Scale! We'll discuss how we did for the week with our working out and healthy eating, how much weight, or how many inches, we've lost, and just overall how things are going. 

Won't you join us? 


5 comments :

  1. Harrison Ford is 71???? Daaaaang.

    I totally agree with this list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU THINK ROMNEY IS ATTRACTIVE?! He looks like the mouse from Ratatouille that couldn't stop eating... weeeeeird.

    Also, Harrison Ford. YES PLEASE! (minus the earring dude.)

    Add George Clooney. HOW COULD YOU FORGET HIM?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a huge thing for harrison ford and now i just think he's old. sorrynotsorry.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Harrison Ford... ;)
    Happy Friday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you watched the show "Revenge" ?? Because I legit mistook Mitt for one of the main characters! I agree! Something dashing and forbidden about an older man. :)

    xo
    Plucky

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.