I'm Bad at Titles

So the last time I allowed myself to mosey on over here, it was a month and a half ago and all I had to talk about was that we were sitting in limbo on the house and that I got to see my best friend for the first time in a month.

Seriously exciting stuff, guys.

Well, some more things are happening these days.

First of all, it's this handsome guys 30th birthday today.
(I picked one with a kid in it because my ovaries have been on overdrive lately. Don't judge me.)

So happy birthday to that big guy. He refuses to cook me his famous stuffed pork chops which I love,
 because he doesn't like them, changes my oil because he'll openly admit that he thinks I'll do it wrong even though I won't, and likes to think up obnoxious, disgusting names for me like turd knuckle and cat dick, but he does it all with love. Lots and lots of love. And sarcasm.

Here's wishing my husband many vodka-cranberry's and a snoring-free wife tonight, on his birthday.

Moving on.

We're closing on our house in exactly one week! After four months of waiting for the bank to respond, they finally did. There were flaming hoops of obnoxiousness to jump through first, of course, but I'll save that story for next week when I can do what I'm supposed to do as a blogger - attach a photo of us dangling the key in the air looking like we're happy about now being super broke to the post. 

The house isn't anything to write home about, but it's perfect for us and it has a great story behind it. I'll share all of that another time, too.

We have a little work to do on the house before we move in, but this time next month we should be all settled in. I'll be able to provide some photographic evidence of our broke-ness then. 

Uhhh....
Cheerio, mates!

post signature

1 comments :

  1. Congrats on the house!! The bank hoops almost did me in too! I feel you on that one!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.