Practicing Photography

These photos will show up somewhat small, as I'm writing this from my iPhone, but my work refuses to upgrade their Internet Explorer and I'd need an admin password to download Firefox...why am I telling you all of this? 

Anyways. I've been wanting to get back into photography and I finally made the first step and took the good ol' DSLR out to a park to snapsome pictures of my beautiful friend, Emily. 

I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you today. 


I'm learning, but I didn't cry when I saw these photos, so I thought they were decent enough to share. 

Now go hump the humpday away, y'all. 








1 comments :

  1. Ugh limitations on my technology make me sad. It was the same for me when I was in the navy.

    Those are pretty good photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.