Spring Listing, GIF style!

As I'm a bit new to the blogging community (strictly on the blogging level, I've been net-stalkin' y'all for longer than a coon hounds howl) I've been adding a lot of new blogs to my dashboard.

One such blog inspired a post. Miss Julia Rose of A Blonde Walked Into a Blog wrote about (after being inspired by yet another blog) her spring to-do list.

One thing you must know immediately about me is that I live for list making.

That and Britney Spears.
 

Don't judge me.


So! I've put together a little list of different shenanigans that I'd like to complete in the next month or two.



Spring Listing!

1. Get a tan: Seriously. I live in Florida. I should not look transparent when I wear black.

 
2. Sort through my closet: I have two closets. One with work clothing and one with every day. I pretty much only wear pajama pants, work out clothes, and my work clothes. There are many, many items in my every day clothing closet that haven't been touched in 6+ months.

3. Work a little harder on cutting back on the cussing: I try hard to be a lady (a southern belle, if you will) and then I ruin it the second I get one drink in me and the f-bombs start flyin'.
     
4. Make healthy choices 75% of the time: This one is serious, y'all....Shut up, I mean it!!
     
5. Speaking of, make better use of that gym membership: It's been a week. Get your butt back on that treadmill, missy.
     
6. Try harder to help future hubby to quit smoking: He wants it...I can feel it. He just needs my help.
7. Make better use of the 2,000 pins I've pinned on Pinterest: That sentence was a mouthful.


So what about you guys? Do want to sky dive? Eat a carrot for the first time? Adopt a puppy?

Tell me about it!

On that note, I leave you with.... this!
 
Oh, and also this!
 
 
 
 


3 comments :

  1. Lol!! In love with the cookie GIF!! Seriously, I suffer from lack of self-discipline in the carb and fried food departments!
    Happy Friday
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the cookie .gif was fitting, haha! Even funnier, I came into work this morning and there were cookies in the kitchen for everyone! I tried to resist, but....I wont lie, I had two. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Haha, Love the Michelle...isms/gifs! I used to be a list maker...now that I think about it maybe that's why I'm not getting much done. I haven't made a list in a while! Whoops! Visiting via the #backthatazzup link up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.