It's been a while...

I clearly haven't gotten the hang of this blog thing yet. Oh, well! This is really for myself to look back at, anyways.

      If any of you are college basketball fans, then you may have gotten the chance to get to know my little alma mater, Florida Gulf Coast University, now otherwise known as the Bracket Buster.

 


      Sorry about your brackets, guys, but I'm immensly proud of my tiny little beach school. These guys have been handed nothing and have worked their butts off to get where they are. Their coach is incredibly humble and sweet, and that's passed on to these boys. So proud of them. It's a good day to be an Eagle.

    They play San Diego tonight and, while I'm scared to see what happens, making it to the Sweet Sixteen is still incredible in it's own right. I'm ready to see Sherwood and the boys take San Diego to Dunk City, FL tonight!

 
 
      In other news, I've gotten to spend some nice relaxing time with the future husband this weekend. Yesterday we went shopping, watched some basketball, had some pizza, and all around relaxed. Now he's home from work and we're watch IU and Temple do work on each other. A glass of wine and a pretty dress are necessary when watching the big dance. Did you know that?
 
      We're having fajitas for dinner tonight and as it's my first time making them, I might post the recipe on here. I know they're mostly common cooking sense, but I've found myself googling things like, "How to boil and egg" and stuff before. Sometimes, you just want to see how other people do it!

I hope you all had a relaxing day of rest!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.