A little about myself.

It's been a while now that we've been on this crazy ride together, and I really have only provided you with one crap ass post about myself. So I figured, why not fill you in on some things?

If you've been around for a while, you already know that I love Britney Spears, shotguns and corn bread. But you may not know that I change my wine preferences based on season (summer and spring = white, fall and winter = red, friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel, and I hate sweet Rieslings), or that if a restaurant has chicken fried steak on the menu it is absolutely what I'm ordering about 85% of the time.

I'm extremely close with my family. I consider my mom to be one of my very best friends and I'm a total daddy's girl on every level.
My bestfriend has been my crazy ass partner in crime for 13 years. She and I are total opposites except when it comes to our sense of humor, so basically we get along perfectly. She's amazing.
She also supported me through all of the craziness in the beginning with Jason. Without the two of them, I have no idea where I would be.
I have another bestfriend as well, Alyssa, who is the responsible and book smart one of the group. I'm not saying she doesn't make mistakes (I mean, we met in college, soo...) but she definitely has her head on her shoulders when it comes to her future. So of course, I have to use a drunken, girls night picture of us.
I work as a design assistant in an interior design company and I love (almost) every second of it. I worked at a terrible job for years that made me cry every day, so it's exciting to wake up and look forward to work every day.
This is me being happy at work.
 
I recently married my best friend and the love of my life, Jason. So far, absolutely nothing feels different about married life than before. But I love that I can call him my husband, and that I'm his wife, and I'm excited to see where life takes us.
 For now, I think that's really all I've got to give you. I can't give it all away or why would you come back to read? Actually, I think you probably are just a little fed up with all of this talk about me. So let's call it a day!
 
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. It's SOOO great having a job that you like going to!!! :) I just got into a position at my job that makes me love coming to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, is your hubby a south paw too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing so we can get to know you a little better! i love that you love your career! :) it's so amazing to be able to get up every day and love what you do, doesn't it?

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.