Wedding Wednesday

 
Chits and Giggles
 
We're 7 weeks and 3 days away from my wedding.
 
I had my first really bad, scary wedding dream the other night.
I dreamt that it was the morning of the wedding, and I was getting ready, and I realized that we had forgotten everything. There were no flowers, no music, the place settings weren't created. I freaked out and ran to Jason and told him that we needed to go to every Publix in the area and find flowers.
 
Even in my dreams, I love Publix.

I thought that since I have nothing to write about and it happens to be Wednesday, that I would share some of the details going into our wedding.

Colors

 
Our wedding colors originally were going to be a blush pink, with black and white accents. I wanted it to be very classy, but not stuffy. Well, the pink just sort of never made it around to being anything. The gold came in because of the chairs that they provide, so we have slight gold accents, with a mostly black and white wedding.
 
Flowers
 
 
Keeping it simple, folks! We're order all of our flowers through Publix (3-4 stems for $4? I think so!). The hydrangeas will be on the tables, with candles surrounding, the baby's breath are the girls bouquets, and the boys will be wearing cotton boutonnieres.
 
Ladies and Gents
 
 
This is very similar to what our bridal party will look like. My girls are in mismatching black dresses, and the boys are in black pants and vests, with Jason in a grey suit. There will be no white tennis shoes at our wedding, though. THANK YA JESUS I'M MARRYING A SHOE WHORE.

And that's all I can give away for now!

I'll leave you with one last gorgeous photo of the location.




post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments :

  1. Ooh I love that you are getting your flowers from Publix. I had no idea you could do that. Do they have a florist there or something? That is awesome! And I can't wait to see more pictures of your venue...looks gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, but seriously. Do you have a wedding planner? Can I come be your wedding planner?! I want to come! It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weddings! Your set up so far looks beautiful. Sounds like its going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.