I Suck at This




So I filled out Erins Blogmopolitan quiz, and did it like a true G in photoshop and everything, then saved it to my laptop and now here I am at work getting ready to post it and realizing that it's saved to my laptop.


So that's where this Friday started.



Here's a quick written out version of my answers, because I can't doodle shit in Paint at work.


Name: Jessica
Favorite thing to be called: Jess, Jessa, Cat-Dick, Love Muff. Depending on who is calling me it.
I couldn't live without: Sarcasm, alcohol, and laughter.
I call soda: Coke. "Hey you want a coke?" "Sure!" "What kind?" "Sprite."
I'm terrified of: cockroaches, DUI check points, looking stupid in front of people whose company I enjoy.
I'll cut you out of my life if: you disrespect me, my family, my friends, or my husband.
My Real Housewives tagline would be: I'm just here for the booze.
If I went to the airport and picked any flight it would be to: Bora Bora
I usually wear to bed: whatever strikes my fancy that night. Sometimes that may be nothing. Sometimes that may be sweat pants and a t-shirt so large I look like a hobo.
My favorite time of the year is: Spring. Spring in FL is GORGEOUS.
I really want: A vacation.
 I really need: A vacation.
My heart gets all warm and fluffy when: I play with warm and fluffy puppies or my friends get married.
I'm know to be: outgoing, bubbly, introverted, the life of the party, funny, independent, and confident, all in the same night. Helloooooo bi-polar personality.
Love is: being willing to die for someone you want to kill on a daily basis.
Give me ____ and I'll be your bestfriend forever: puppies, Jameson, a compliment, or the Gods Honest Truth.
A typical Saturday night is: relaxing with a beer on the couch, watching a movie and eating.
The best part of my day is: all of the parts where I'm not at work.




And that's what I've got for you today.











You're still here? This is awkward....








Work is nuts, so I'm gonna go.....








Oh, but here's a little diddy to back your azz up to.








Dirt by Florida Georgia Line on Grooveshark














post signature

1 comments :

  1. Great answers! I had a heck of a time getting it to work in PicMonkey darn thing kept kicking me out! Stopping in from the link-up! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.