One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome.

 
Can I just say that a girl on her bachelorette party weekend is the nicest girl ever?
 
I ran into so many other bachelorette parties this weekend, and every single one of them would come up to me and tell me congratulations and how beautiful I looked. Sweethearts.
 
I bet they're usually bitches, though.
 
I'm sitting around the middle of the struggle bus today. I'm not real hung over, but there's oversized sunglasses, Gatorade, and eye bags involved, so I'm just going to throw about 41 more pictures your way.
 
Not in chronological order.
 
Kiss kiss.
 







































 



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. What a great weekend! I enjoyed all your instagrams this weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.