I'm Getting Married

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been very good at writing posts lately.
 
That's because I'm getting married on Saturday and things have been bat shit crazy around these parts for the past few weeks. Now that Jasons family is slowly filtering in from Indiana, it's getting even crazier.
 
So folks, you will see me again sometime around mid-next week.
 
My first day back to work is Halloween, and I imagine around that time is when I'll squeak something out onto here.
 
In the meantime, enjoy this:
 
 
 



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Yay your wedding is SOOO SOOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap did they run that on TV and get away with it?! haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.