The eve of debauchery.


Welp, it's officially here, kids.
My bachelorette weekend.
 
At 1pm, I'll be shutting down this work computer to travel on up to my two best friends house, from which point we're traveling to Sarasota to pick up another bridesmaid, then we're heading to Whore-lando for some fun in the sun/penis jokes/heavy drinking/heavy eating.
 
Should be a good time.
 
My coworker was supposed to come with us, which I was very excited about because she's a really good time, but she may be out. She called in sick yesterday, and again for today. So she's either actually sick, or planning something that I don't know about. I'm going to go with sick, because that would be my luck.
 
Anyways, I'm excited and because I'm excited I can't really think, because all I can think about is the fact that at 1 pm I can officially start drinking with abandon.
 
So this is what you get.
 
Monday you'll get pictures of debauchery. Assuming my drunk ass remembers to take them.
 
Peace out.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. Woohoo!!! Have a blast this weekend!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.