Wedding Recap

Happy Halloween, y'all!
 
This is one of my absolute favorite holidays, but this year, we're not celebrating. With the wedding having been just on Saturday, there are too many things to be done other than carving pumpkins and hanging bat garland.
 
Also I got my nails done for the wedding and I went longer than you normally would at first, so it's making it a little hard to type. For now, I have a simple picture update of the wedding. A full update will come in a few weeks when I receive all of the photos.
 
My beautiful bridesmaids and I:
 Em, the model,
 The annoying wedding nails. I felt a little ghetto, but I also felt like a princess.
Cause you know... sparkles.

 My bouquet. Keira English Garden Roses.
 
 Our first dance as husband and wife.
 My handsome ass brother!
 My cousin Carly and I.
 Where we spent Friday and Saturday night. I highly advise you stay at The Inn on 5th if you come to Naples.
Jason made me breakfast in bed yesterday morning. We couldn't find the remote, so I took it to the living room, haha.
 Celebrating the end to an amazing wedding week.
 Officially a married woman.

 
 
 


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.