October Goals

I make a lot of lists. Often, they're not completed or they consist of the most ridiculous stuff. I hear that I get this from my grandmother. When she passed away, as my aunts were going through her things, they found little lists everywhere- stuck in books as bookmarks, in the junk drawer, under the couch cushions (which were under a slip cover, by the way)- everywhere.
 
I loved my grandmother greatly, so I love that I carry this little quality with me like a piece of her.
 
In the spirit of that thought, I've made a list of my October goals.
 
October has long been my favorite month of the year. I'm pretty sure that originally started because I was allowed to dress up like a princess and beg for candy without people thinking I'm crazy. It continued on as I grew, though, and now I love it for many other reasons.
 
Sorry, I got off on a bit of a tangent there. I just love October.
 

 
Every one of these has a particular reason behind it, but I wont get into what they are.
 
So far, I'm doing pretty well for the first day. I got up early and took a shower, got all pretty, and now I'm in a great mood at work.
 
I'm putting off my "Tasty Tuesday" post until tomorrow so that I could post this.
 
But tomorrow I'll have yummy stuff for you, if you come back!
 
Happy October!!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Love it! :) I need to put up my October goals! I smell a post coming! :)

    Come up with a new sweets recipe that I LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl let me tell you, you're not eating out of boredom rule and the doing your hair and makeup for work one will really help!!! I found myself in a funk and needing to make changes and I did both of those. Form the habit and you will really be glad you did.

    Have a great week doll. XO.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.