Day 14, even though I skipped 2-13.

Normally, I would try to catch up on the days that I've missed, but to be honest with you, I haven't really felt a connection to many of them until now.

Day 14: Ten things that make you really happy.

If you're not sure what I'm referring to, see Jenni's Blog Everyday In May challenge here.

1. Spending time with my family.


2. Puppies. Any kind, any age, any size. Forever.



3. Beautiful Florida days.

Naples and Sarasota, my two homes.


4. My love.



5. Comedy.
 
 
 
6. A clean home.
 
 

7. Baking.
 
 

8. When my favorite song un-expectantly comes on.
 
 
 

9. Praise for something I've put my heart into.
 
 

10. A hot bubble bath, in a really phenomenal tub, with a glass of my favorite wine.
 
 
 
post signature

3 comments :

  1. The cleaning e-card is spot-on, probably for all bloggers. Except those perfect ones who actually follow through with their pinterests, but they're like unicorns in this land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just yesterday I was thinking about making a "Pins I've Actually Done" board on Pinterest, but then I realized how sadly empty it would be. I think maybe about 3 things. And they're all recipes.

      Delete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.