That's right. I'm on my blog on a Friday night.

Can you say...loser?

Nah, I'm actually just waiting for the Dominos tracker to tell me that our food is ready to be picked up.

Currently:

Doing - Having a glass of wine, and some cheese breath (One of my guilty pleasures: crazy processed sliced cheese, plain. Straight from the plastic.)

Listening to - the sweet, serene sounds of Black Ops 2 in the background.

Feeling - Excited for pizza, yet already remorseful for my diet. This weekend is going to be rough for it!

Anticipating - My cousins wedding tomorrow afternoon, chilling/drinking/eating all day with my parents on Sunday, and wedding business/a run on Monday with the bestie testie. Also our week long trip to Indianapolis on Wednesday.

Smelling - The buttery smell of some cheap, acidic pinot grigio. It's hot as balls in Naples right now, y'all. I don't know about you, but white wine doesn't quite make me sweat as much.

Seeing - My contact slide to the back of my eye. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON IN THERE?! Eye, you one crazy mutha - OH NO YOU DIDN'T - I'm just talkin' bout my right eye!

This is a rambling post. I hope you don't mind. I really don't have a whole lot going on right now. I already make my packing list for the weekend. All that's left is shower, shave and spray tan.

I refuse to have been born and raised in south Florida and go any longer being this pale.

That is all. SEACREST OUT!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.