Friday Cravings

Yesterday morning, around 4am, I woke up with an extremely sore throat. This morning, that sore throat stuck around (though, not as bad) and I woke up with a faucet for a nose to accompany it.
 
So, in the spirit of having cold, I wanted to share some summer items that I'm craving! And then maybe later, I'll shake my booty for ya a little.
 
Lilly Pulitzer Foley Dress that I can't afford, found here.
 
Dave Matthews Band Tickets available here.
 
Southern Fried Chics Chevron Dress here.
 
Other Southern Fried Chics Dress here.
 
Calypso St. Barths Caftan found here for too much money. 
 
And now I must Back That Azz Up with Whitney and crew.
 
 

 
 
On a last note, I just started following Britney Spears' dog on Twitter.
 
I'm at a new low.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.