Blog every day in May.

Alright, y'all.

A) I can't promise that it will be every day, on the day, because we've got some big things happening this month.
B) I can't promise that they'll be blogged sober, as this one currently...is not.

But here goes! If you're interested in the Blog Every Day in May challenge, you can check it out here:



 
Here goes:
 
Born in '88. Grew up where you vacation, in GORGEOUS Sarasota, FL.
Miss it every day. Now located in Naples, FL.
 
Grew up loving life. I have an incredible family whom I wish I could see everyday. I've had the same best friend since 7th grade. My girl:

That's Rach, on the right. I f'ing love that chick.
 
I love polka dots, Audrey Hepburn, southern traditions, I'm a bit of a foodie, and I'm anxiously awaiting the day that my fiancé says it's finally our time to get a puppy.
 
I graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University (Yes, that's right. The FGCU that beat Gerogetown , ruined your bracket, and made history as the first 16th seed to make it to the sweet sixteen) in 2010, with a degree in Communication.
 
I work for an upscale interior design firm, where I absolutely adore my job. I get to decorate beautiful homes like this one:
 
 
I'm getting married to the love of my life and my second best friend, Jason, on October 26th of this year. I can't wait to be his wife.
 
I love dogs, pickled beets, sweet tea, wine, bow ties, macaroni and cheese, corn bread, and anything seafood.
 
I also can't lie: I love to talk about myself. So feel free to ask any questions!
 

post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.