I finally wrote a real post.

I have nothing interesting going on in my life (though I have a cousins wedding, trip to Indiana, AND my own damn wedding coming up), so I was inspired by miss Raven to write an I Confess post.


1. I confess that I only wear make up or do something with my hair about 2% of the time. I mostly rely on Chapstick and my good genes (and kind coworkers/clients) to get me through the day.

No make-up. Hair air dried. I was blessed with stick thin, pin straight hair. I use the word 'blessed' lightly, obv.
 
Side confession: I just wrote thick stin, when trying to write stick thin.


2. I confess that I forgot to brush my teeth again today.

3. I confess that I'm about to run to the bathroom with my travel tooth brush and take care of that ish as soon as this post is done.

4. I confess that I simultaneously don't care one bit and care way too much about selecting my wedding dress. We are T-minus 5 months to the wedding and I still don't have one. Though I do think I've picked it out.

5. I confess that I wanted a Whataburger honey butter chicken biscuit more than I wanted to continue on living without one this morning. And I'm about 600 miles away from one.

Yes, I know it looks like someone got happy all over it. That's what makes it delicious.


6. I confess that someone I'm kind of close with might be going through a divorce soon, and I don't know how to respond or react.

7. I confess that I wrote the dumbest Facebook post about eating nuts this morning and that it not only got likes, it got a scientific explanation from a physicist friend of mine.

 
8. My friends are dumb. (Just kidding guys, I love you!)
 
I think that's about all I've got for you today.
 
This weekend is my cousins wedding. This is the cousin that is closest in age and relationship to me. We spent the summers together at my grandma's growing up- drinking Coke floats, eating pickled beets and climbing the oak tree. Then when my grandma passed away while I was 12, and my cousins parents got divorced, we separated a little bit. We still frolicked like crazy people whenever we got together for Easter or Christmas, but it was never quite the same. Nevertheless, it's still exciting to see her get married. She brought a beautiful baby girl into our family 3 months ago and I'm so excited for her to start her life with her new husband.
 
Just look at that beautiful baby blowin' bubbles!
 
Don't lie. That's the cutest dang 3 month old y'all have ever seen. We alllll know it.
 
Alright, I should probably do some work today since I'm leaving for Indiana next week and only working 1 day.
 
It's been real, blog.
 
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.