Monday Morning Blues

 
The weekend is over far too quickly, once again.
I wont post much today because most of what I did this weekend will be in tomorrows post, but here's a quick recap of my weekend:
 
1. My favorite new candle. I got it, and another that's Black Tea and Amber, at Publix last week, buy one get one free. It's amazing.
2. Stone crab season is a mere 2 weeks away! I can't wait until I can get some of that all you can eat action!
3. Sunday morning, I went for a run at 7am. I even did 1.5miles. For me, that's amazing. I'm feeling a little less uncomfortable about running along our road now, too. Especially as it's getting lighter earlier.
4. I made a tomato pie on Sunday, which I've been craving for weeks. I first had this pie at a pot luck at work. My coworker Leslie brought it back with her from when she lived in South Carolina. It's a friends family recipe, and it's amazing.
5. Waffles for dinner on Sunday night. Enough said.
6. Just a preview of what's coming in tomorrows post. Jasons cooking and my photography.
 
Try to make it a good Monday.
I said try, geeze.


Sami's Shenanigans
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. run girl, run!! any run is a great run!! you get better the more you do it :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.