It's An Outfit Post, Y'all!

GOOOOOOOD MORNING!
I don't know why I'm in such a chipper mood, maybe it's because I've drank a giant peppermint coffee, or maybe I just got a good nights sleep.
OR IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE I'M SO IN LOVE WITH MY NEW SKIRT!
(Please excuse the iPhone photos. I didn't realize I would LOVE this skirt so much until I got dressed for work this morning, so it was a last minute iPhone situation.)
Skirt: Target | Shirt: Loft (Similar here and here)| Shoes: Aldo (Similar here) | iPhone case: Target 
 
So in lieu of the fact that I haven't posted in a week, I'm challenging myself to write an outfit post every morning. I've been working hard on dressing up and doing my hair/make-up for work, and I've fallen out of the habit of posting. Why not combine them to create TWO good habits?
 
See you tomorrow morning!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. Oh hi, you're pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm jealous of the skirt... I may have to go procure one for myself, except that Arkansas gets too cold to wear one for the next 5 months. :/ Tights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that skirt!!!! i can never find anything that nice at (canadian) target! :(

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.