I can't with life today.

I really did absolutely nothing interesting over the weekend, like usual, except I may or may not have gone to a wedding that was part tacky, part pretty.
 
I also proceeded to get DRUNK OFF MY ASS at said wedding and have therefore spent the last 36 hours ruing the night I mixed beer and wine.
 
Here are some pictures.
 
My brother and I. He makes such nice faces.
The hotel the reception was at was a small place, but it was pretty cute.
 Their custom cake topper showing them and their TEN DOGS. THEY HAVE 7 GREAT DANES AND 3 SMALLER DOGS. WHAT SORT OF INSANE HELL IS THAT?! I love Great Danes but Id probably die of starvation from having to spend my money on THEIR food or from drowning in all of the drool.
 That boxed wine and keg of Magic Hat was the devil.
And this is what the worst 2 hour drive of my life looked like.
 
That's pretty much what I have for you.
 
On Sunday I pretended to be alive until 1pm when I made the 2 hour drive back to Naples. 2 hours of which all I wanted to do was cut off my own head to stop the pounding.
 
When I got back to Naples, we went to Cracker Barrel for some food, because I was finally a normal person, and then we went to go upgrade me to the 5s, but like the genius I am, I had left my drivers license at home in my other purse, so no new phone for Jessica. Still a 3GS dinosaur over here.
 
Then we walked around Game Stop and Walmart because forcing me to leave the house while I was THAT hung over wasn't enough for Jason, he had to torture me more.
 
Then we went home, empty handed, but with bellies full of biscuits and fried apples.
 
The end.
 
Such an exciting life I lead.
 
I'm going to go back to hating life now. Bye.
 
(Please pray for me that this isn't a 3 day hang over.)
 
Oh, also: a HUGE thank you to all of the vets and those who are currently serving in our great military. I'm proud every day to live in America and to be blessed with such incredible men and women who are all around this world, watching over us. May God bless you and your families, and keep you safe.
 
Now bye.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. ugh those types of hangovers ARE THE WORST. i once drank SO MUCH that my hangover lasted 2.5days i couldn't even function and lay on my bathroom floor THE WHOLE TIME. awful!

    hope you feel better soon!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.