Blogmopolitan Quiz



A few days ago, Erin posted a her version of one of those Cosmo quizzes that the stars always fill out for the magazine, and she invited us to fill one out, too!

Below, you'll find my quiz- please excuse my weirdness! Actually, don't. Embrace it.



I love that the super power question was included, because something that you probably don't know about me (no matter how long you've been around these parts), is that I'm totally obsessed with flying. Peter Pan and airplanes are my two most favorite things in the world. Pan has something to do with being young forever, of course, but it's mostly about the flying. Jason always jokes that if he ever screws up really bad, all he has to do is dress up as Peter Pan. He's probably right.

You probably didn't need to know that.

post signature

3 comments :

  1. we like big butts and we cannot lie! the other brothers can't deny!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell everyone everything too. Sometimes I have to tell myself to just SHUT MY MOUTH! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.