A Birthday Wish

Okay, so I don't have anything planned for this post because yesterday was absolutely insane at work, and when I came home, all I wanted to do was make sweet drinky love to a wine bottle. And I did. But that's besides the point.
 
The point is that I have no idea where this is going, but I'm on a posting streak and I didn't want to break it. This week I've learned that I'm definitely a plan ahead blogger. I set up Monday and Tuesdays posts on Sunday night, and Wednesdays post on Tuesday night. I should've kept going, but once again that was another night where the wine got in my way (I have a problem no I don't).
 
What I AM going to post about probably doesn't interest you, because you don't happen to know the person, but I'm doing it anyways!
 
Today is the 22nd birthday of one of my favorite people ever. This classy little nugget:

 
Emily has been in my life since the moment she was born. She's the daughter of my moms bestfriend, and my sister from another mister.
This girl has so many amazing qualities that it's hard to list them. She's a country girl, with a tomboy heart who was also a cheerleader for the first 15 years of her life, but gave it up to be in ROTC in highschool. So you could say she's pretty diverse.
I've watched her grow up from a hilarious little girl to an amazing woman.
When she loves, she loves with all of her heart, and there is a never ending amount of space in there for anyone who wants to love her back.

But don't mess with her or she'll have you put down.
Not only is she beautiful on the inside, but she's stunning on the outside. (I feel like I'm writing a personal ad. She's not even going to see this, so I don't know why I'm putting in such effort.)

I guess what it comes down to is that if I had to pick a crew of like 6 people to ride with me for the rest of my life- like we were in the Thunderdome or something and I had to choose my crew- she would definitely be a part of it. Penis straws and all.
 
Happy birthday, Emmy Lou. I love you girl.


post signature

1 comments :

  1. Aww so cute!! Seems like a great friend. And that is one HUGE penis straw!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.