House Hunting

I just wanted to pop on and share a quick update with y'all.

I've been spending a lovely day working from home while my dad and Jason overwhelm me with sports and car shows. I'm a sports fan, but the four hours of the Dan Patrick show that I watched was just fine without adding on the 3 extra hours of the NFL and ESPN network. There's only so many times I can take in someones opinion on Jameis Crab-Legs Winston, or how many football players abuse their families.

On top of that the dog got into a scuffle with a opossum last night at like midnight and freaked us out, so I'm working with that today.

Anywho, we're going to look at our first set of houses today and I'm psyched! My aunt is picking us up around 4:30 and taking us to see about five or six. I'll take as many (iPhone) photos as I can (just being real here) and show you guys kind of what we're looking at.

Most of the houses will be total fixer-uppers, but that's totally fine with me. I'd rather spend $30,000 less and put in my own flooring and kitchen cabinets. Ain't nobody got the after-tax remainder of a paycheck for a house payment over $1000 a month.

So be back tomorrow or Monday and be ready for some house photos!


post signature

3 comments :

  1. GOOD LUCK!!! Hope it went well! We closed yesterday.... and now begins the remodel projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House hunting can be LOTS of fun, though a little stressful too. I thought it was more fun than anything, though! We looked at a ton of houses but then ended up buying my grandparent's home in the end. It's a bit of a fixer upper too... needs a lot of updating and whatnot, but that's kind of cool in a way because you can make it your own! We've done some updating, and are now just working on saving up some more moolah to continue with more updates! GOOD LUCK and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! can't wait to see pictures!
    gah that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.