More House Stuff

Sometimes when I work from home, I spend my day watching Rehab Addict, Fixer Upper, and Bridget Jones Diary and drawing out furniture layouts for homes we're thinking about buying, like this one: 

(That's the house I showed you with the big brick fireplace. We're thinking about making an offer.)

I think, as you can see, I've finally figured out a layout for that tricky living room area. I just have to pray that the proportions are relatively correct on that layout, hah. The only thing I'm worried about fitting is our sofa. It's a big, leather sofa that miiiight be a bit too big along that wall, but I'll make it work, somehow.

I also hate that the sofa is half against a wall and half not, but you work with what you've got.

I don't have much for you today. This is pretty much it.

Oh, and:

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR NEW ORLEANS!!!!

That's all.

Bye.


post signature

1 comments :

  1. That's an awesome looking...website? It's such a smart move to have a layout already planned, I was not as prepared and just about broke every fragile piece of furniture I had -_-

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.