A fork load of photos.

Waaazzzuuuupppp?!

Oh. We don't do that anymore? I guess I'm a little behind because I've spent the last week in Indianapolis with Jasons family. We saw his little sister, Nikki, graduate from highschool (she'll be the first in that side of the family to go to a 4-year college and receive a bachelors degree) and Jasons mom threw me a GORGEOUS tea party for a bridal shower.

With visiting other family and friends, it was a lot to squeeze in one week, but we managed to do it. I also bought one of these as soon as we got up there, and it helped capture the memories.

So without further ado, here is a forkload of photos, with captions (WARNING: This should be a two part post, but I don't feel like it, so here's 80 pictures for you):


First time ever eating coco wheats. Apparently these are big in Indiana. They tasted like chocolate grits.
 
New favorite place EVAR. Called Yatz. It's like Cajun fast food except it's completely fresh and amazingly delicious.

Incredible crawfish maque choux.

Chili cheese etouffee.

Anywhere with stars on the floor can't be bad.
We also went to this amazing fresh pretzel shop. Not exactly in a neighborhood that I'd want to be in at night, but awesome pretzels, none the less.
GO PACERS!

Mmm. Peeeeeretzel.



This is Dave. He's amazing.


 
 
My man and his ladies (mom and grandma).

New addition to the library.


The graduate!

 

Myself and the little lady.

My handsome future husband and his gorgeous little sister.


Snuck a sweet moment. This is Jasons other sister, Jenny, and her boyfriend, Alex.



Singing with choir at graduation, in her HONORS ROBES. YEAH!

Doing the cup song from Pitch Perfect.

Her speech was incredible. She based it off of The Breakfast Club, I wish I had video taped it.




Moving of the tassel!


GRADUATED!

The brothers and the sister.

Pops and grandma.

The family!



The siblings.


Love this face!

I really need my teeth whitened. And to take my hair down for photos...






The bag was bigger than she was.


Figuring out what it was....

TAH-DAH! It's a laptop! We got her a laptop. I was so excited for her to open it.

Everyone loves cheesecake. Especially free cheesecake.

Pre-bridal shower selfie. Just to document that I DO wear makeup...sometimes.

The beautiful table at the bridal shower tea party.



Such a gorgeous home.









Ladies who lunch! That is Jasons mom in the center, and two of her best friends.




The Propylaeum mansion where we had the tea party.


Biscuit is TOO photogenic!




 
I like Mr. Biscuit.
 
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.