It's My Brithday (sort of)



My birthday is on Sunday.
While the celebration normally would have began last Sunday, I took it a little easy this week.
 
But that means I'm going hard this weekend.
 
So in the spirit of saving my energy for the partying, I'm just hooking up to provide you with a little jam to rock out to this weekend while I'm drinking daiquiris by the pool.



 
 
 
This is also dedicated to Alexa, who shares the same birthday as I do, and Whitney, who's birthday is just a few short days after, but started last week.
 
Happy birthday, ladies!
 
 

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I'm THIS close to driving my happy ass down south to come drink daiquiris with you in celebration of our birthdays. THIS CLOSE.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh heyyy, have a fun weekend. I'll do some drinking and eat some cheese fries for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.