Worlds Weirdest Grooveshark Playlist

     Just because I feel like today would be a great day to post something on my blog, but yet I have nothing to say, I present to you:
THE WORLDS WEIRDEST GROOVESHARK PLAYLIST
(that I created today)
     Now, this playlist was created simply by going to the Popular page and grabbing every song I relatively like. With the except of Miley Cyrus’ We Can’t Stop. That was put on here only so that I can try to make myself like it. I just can’t with the “LalaDeDaDee” or whatever. Could you not think of a word that rhymes with party? What is that?
Side Note: This playlist was designed to last me until lunch. It is now 11:30 and I have about 6 songs left. I am the master.
1.       Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – Can’t Hold Us
a.       Enough said about this song. It just pumps you up. Bonus points if you can find a version where it’s just Ryan Lewis singing the chorus and there’s no Macklemore.
2.       Demi Lovato – Heart Attack
a.       I love Disney sweethearts. Especially ones with a powerhouse voice such as hers.
3.       Selena Gomez – Come and Get It
a.       I can’t even explain to you how obsessed I still am with this song. Can’t stop, wont stop.
4.       Rihanna – We Found Love
a.       This song makes me happy. It makes me think about the fact that there is shitty stuff going on in the world, but, yeah, you can find happiness.
5.       Florence and the Machine – Dogs Days Are Over
a.       This is one of those songs where I’ll hum it for hours after it’s over. She has such an incredible voice and the fullness of her music is just amazing.
6.       Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
a.       Catchy as f***. ‘Nuff said.
7.       Anna Kendrick – Cups
a.       Anna Kendrick just has a gorgeous voice, and there was no part of me that believed she would have a voice like that as I was being forced to watch Twilight.
8.       Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
a.       I live in Florida. I like country music. Nelly collab’ed with them. Done.
9.       Brad Paisley – Beat This Summer
a.       Saw him in concert a few weeks back and he nailed it. I didn’t even really know that I liked him that much, I just saw $20 for a ticket and bought one.
10.   Demi Lovato – Give Your Heart a Break
a.       Once again, love this girl.
11.   Rihanna – Rude Boy
a.       This song will forever be in my heart because it reminds me of my last summer in college. I had technically graduated, but couldn’t walk until the winter ceremony, and I would just go to bars, hangout with my friends, lay by the pool, and chill. Basically, I was Whitney for a summer.
12.   Miley Cyrus – We Can’t Stop
a.       I’m trying. Okay?
13.   Ciara – Body Party
a.       This song makes me feel sexy. I’m not real good at sexy time with the man. Something about hormones out of whack from my birth control.
14.   Darius Rucker – Wagon Wheel
a.       LoveLoveLoveLoveLove
15.   Papa Roach – Getting Away With Murder
a.       I was feeling angry at the moment….
16.   The Killers – Somebody Told Me
a.       This song makes me think of vacation in Orlando with my best friend. I wont go into detail.
17.   Eminem – My Name Is
a.       I love Eminem. I don’t care what you think.
18.   Kanye West – All Of The Lights
a.       Another one of those songs that just sounds so “full.” I don’t really know how to explain the sound otherwise. It’s like.. they could not have added or taken anything else to or from this song to make it any better.
19.   Drake – Take Care
a.       I have a crush on Drake. His voice drops my panties.
20.   Evanescence – Bring Me To Life
a.       This one is currently playing right now. I kind of regret putting it on the playlist.
21.   Katy Perry – Part Of Me
a.       This song reminds me of every break up I ever had, and how I got through them perfectly fine. Little things in life will always push you, but you can always, always, always come out on the other side.
22.   The Police – Roxanne
a.       It’s just a good song. And it makes me want to watch Moulin Rouge. Roooooooooxane!
23.   Drake – Started From The Bottom
a.       My boys, the FGCU Eagles, won an ESPY last night for best upset. This kind of became their unofficial theme song while they were killing it in the NCAA.
24.   Rihanna – What’s My Name
a.       This is another sexy song. Makes me think of nights spent in a penthouse while it’s rainy. With a hot guy.
25.   Britney Spears – Trouble
a.       I just love this song. And it never made it onto any of her CD’s. Highly underrated. Love her.


Adios, amigos.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.