Hey, guess what day it is?

 
 
It's Wednesday, duh.
 
I think we all knew that, because Wednesday is either amazing or terrible, depending on if you're a glass half full or empty kind of person.
 
There hasn't really been a lot happening around these parts lately, so I had to jump over to miss Nadine's post on 7 Ways To Get Blog Post Ideas, and figure something out.
 
Here's what I came up with:
 
My Top 5 Favorite Blog Posts from July 2013
 
 
We'll start with the aforementioned miss Nadine and her 7 Ways to Get Blog Post Ideas.
 
 
I love posts that help other bloggers on how to have a successful or interesting blog. Sometimes (like right now in my life) there really is just not enough going on in your life for you to have something to write about. Not everyone wants to post a recipe or an outfit every day. These are great ways to get some ideas. Plus, I'm way lazy. Duh.
 
Next on the list, we've got Shannon at Gin and Bare It's post on being terrible at life.
 
 
I love a post I can relate to almost as much as I love my couch. Enough said.
 
Next up is Whitney, who really needs no introduction. Her post on her birthday wishes made me giggle quite a bit. A lot because she said, "Want to lick those teeth," about Luke Bryan, and a little more than a lot because I totally get that.
 
 
We can't mention Whit without mentioning her best bloggie friend, Erin, who has quickly become one of my favorite blogs, and is even sweet enough to put up with interacting with me on Instagram and Twitter occasionally. I feel special!
 
 
I chose her Melted Heart blog post because HOMYGAH. LOOK AT THAT FACE! Aria's, not Erins. But Erins pretty damn adorable, too. An entire post with that happy little face all over it. I couldn't not include it.
 
 Last, but DEFINITELY, not least- we have Sami and her Twitter Recap for July.
 
 
 
Just read the tweets. You'll get it.
 
But I love Sami. She's gorgeous, funny, and best of all, real. Just trust me, read her blog.
 
For the rest of the post, I'm skipping Wedding Wednesday and just giving you pretty pictures.
 




 
 
I love Florida. 


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. You are SO sweet! Thank you for your kind words, they truly made my day! Glad you love the tweets as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.