Wedding Wednesday

Hey kids!
 
For this Wedding Wednesday post, I actually have some updates.


Chits and Giggles

 
I bought my dress.
 
I'll be totally honest with you, it's not my favorite dress in the world. But I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg, and it's got a lot of the elements that I wanted. Plus I'm getting married in just over three months and I still hadn't had my dress. So, you know, it kind of needed to happen.
 
If you'd like to see it, just comment/email/tweet me and I'll send you a picture.
 
We had to order it in a size smaller than they had in the store, which has never happened to me, so I wont see it until about 3 weeks before the wedding, at the latest.
 
However, here is a photo in a dress that I almost bought, so that this post has a picture in it.
 

 
It made everyone in the place give a big WOW face when I walked out, but it was just too poofy Cinderella for me. But beautiful.

 I also picked up a chalk board and several cake stands for the wedding at Home Goods. It was on clearance and I got it all for $42.

 
We're going to use the chalk board as a welcome/program thing. We're not printing programs, but we wanted to acknowledge everyone who is in the wedding and helping us out.
 
Also, we're doing our own dessert table, so that's what the cake stands are for.
 
Aaaaand that's all I've got for you today!
 
I hope all of you beautiful brides/future brides are enjoying your wedding planning process!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. text me a pictureeee of your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your dress! Email it to me!! I can't wait to see it. You are getting married in 3 months!! How exciting. Are you nervous yet?

    Oh and Home Goods is my best friend. I swear...they have some fabulous stuff. And Goodwill. We found a framed corkboard from Goodwill. I mean, come on, right!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your dress!!! Congrats on getting it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.