Weekend Shananies: Birthday Edition

Well, this weekend didn't quite go as planned, but it was still a pretty good birthday weekend.
 
Sami's Shenanigans


I'm going to do this in the same style as Miss Shenanigans herself, Sami.

 


1. Friday night Chinese food on the couch.
2. Birthday card from my hunny. He knows me too well.
3. Our friends dog Bradley, aka: the best dog ever.
4. Our friends new puppy, Sampson JingleBells Snapper (they let their 2 and 3 year old name him)
5. My "niece" Abby, who is Abby the Robot, currently.
6. Margaritas at my birthday dinner. Yum.
7. Tableside-made $11 guacamole that was TOTALLY worth it.
8. Sunday morning cold, left over lo mein breakfast. Don't knock it 'til you try it.

Not pictured: Lunch Sunday with my bestfriend, Rachel.

My birthday weekend went a little bit differently than planned, but it was still a great birthday.

Here are my presents:

 
I got my very own first gun! A 12gauge shot gun that I picked out after too many margaritas, so of course it's HUGE. I love it. Can.Not.Wait. To shoot it.
 
And a Kindle Fire HD, which is possibly the best thing I own right now. Jasons been taking my laptop to work since his broke, so this thing is saving me at night when I want to Pinterest my face off with too much wine.
 
Hope you all had great weekends!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments :

  1. woohoo glad you had a good bday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.