Stuff Lately

I haven't been doing very well at reading blogs or responding the comments to last few days. Forgive me if my responses are late; I'll get caught back up. I've just been enjoying spending time with Jason after work, these last few nights. He's actually managed to stay awake past 8pm [except last night. But he made it 'til 9 ;)].

I just wanted to share what I've been up to lately, and a few things that I've been loving.

On Sunday we drove across the state to West Palm Beach/Port St. Lucie. Our old roommate, Luke, was flying down for a golf conference and we went to spend the day with him. We picked him up from Palm Beach International, walked along the beach in historic West Palm, then drove up to Port St. Lucie to PGA Village and had dinner before we dropped him off and headed home.

While at the airport, we did a little shopping. Lukes flight was a few hours late, so we found the stores and the bars and made the most of it.

 Jason (FINALLY) found a watch that he liked at the PGA store, and I managed to fall in love with a clothing line that I had never heard of. How I had never known about Escapada escapes me (get it?!), but I'm in love. Half the price of Lilly with all of the style and grown-up-ness (yeah, I said it) of Tory Burch tunics and dresses. I didn't end up walking out with anything because I was feeling cheap that day (which I now regret), but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the brand, around town. (Side note: just found out that C. Orrico carries them. I'm gettin' my butt down to 3rd street!)

On Saturday, Jason and I spent some time down on 3rd street and had a great lunch at the Old Naples Pub. We got to sit outside under this beautiful view:
We walked around a bit and looked in a few shops before heading home for more cocktails and some rest.

For Lent, I made a deal with my coworkers that we would give up soda, we would only buy our lunch out twice a week, and that I would workout twice a week. So far, I'm doing well on everything other than working out (of course). But I figure, if I can squeeze in a couple of walks and maybe some Zumba this weekend, then I can catch up.

Also, for some reason, I haven't been eating as badly lately. I mean, the past two days have involved cupcakes, but don't let that fool you. I've been bringing my lunch and have just been too busy at work to snack in general, let alone go out and get anything to snack on.

So yay for that.

Oh, this happened this weekend and it sucked.

Yep.


post signature

3 comments :

  1. It looks like your Sunday turned out pretty well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new reader here. Love Escapada as well. If you find yourself in Winter Park, Cerise on Park ave also carries them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.