Spring Target Finds

So, let's be honest here: we ALL love Target. Target can pretty much do no wrong. 

We received a $150 gift card in the mail from Jasons family as a late Christmas present. We bought a couple of movies with it yesterday, but there's still about $120 on it and Jason made it clear that he doesn't care if I spend the rest of it on myself. Hellooooooo Husband of the Year award!

So I got to online shopping, of course. I thought I would share my favorite Target finds for spring; day-time, night-time, and any time.

I'm a seer-sucker for seersucker, so of course my day time board is posed all around the fact that Merona has a seersucker line out right now that I'm NUTS for. Also, I work somewhere with a pretty relaxed dress code, so this is day time work OR casual appropriate for me.



I really like the seersucker dresses because I've had these wedges for almost tw0 years and I STILL don't have a great outfit to wear them with. I used to have a decent one, before I washed my favorite white pants with a new blue shirt. GUH.


Most of the items below are day time appropriate, too, but I just love the thought of tan legs, that skirt, and dancing.




The rest are just a bunch of things that I thought were really cute, but I didn't have enough room for on my boards.



I love this orange and navy purse, too! Perfect for Gator Game Day somewhere! Yes, I'm already thinking about football.


Here.

And, because it's Monday and you probably need something relaxing to get you through your day, I introduce you to Lindsay Lou and the Flatbellys. My new obssesion. Enjoy.


post signature

2 comments :

  1. i love target! i wish target canada would have great finds like these. ours suck!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! My money definitely disappears when I head into Target!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.