Weekend Update in Pictures


I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I'm going to keep it simple today because I didn't get much sleep and I have a ton to do at work.

On Friday, Jason and I went to a new brewery with my parents called Big Top Brewery. We ordered two beer flights so we could try practically all of the ones they were offering, but being the bad blogger that I am I didn't get a picture. So I took a pic of my favorite one, instead, the blueberry wheat.
We played my parents in darts and came SO CLOSE to losing, but in the end, we pulled through and won!

We're staying at my aunt and uncles for the week to watch their dog, Molly, while they're on vacation. We're having a great time with her. She's hilarious...and definitely not all there in the head. Haha.

I think I've lost my husband to another woman.

On Sunday, we went out to the house my parents rented on Siesta Key and did a little day drinking/pool living. If you've ever been to Siesta you know that the beaches are crazy crowded, so I was thankful they had a pool at the house for us all to hang out at.

The rest of the weekend was mostly relaxing and running errands. My morning started off well with me getting to work early, AND get free Starbucks from my coworker, Trista, because they did her order wrong. Thanks, Trista!



I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with family and kept those that have given their lives, and those that are risking them every day, in the military in your hearts and prayers.




1 comments :

  1. is this mac's hoe-bag girlfriend?! she's foxy.

    p.s. BLUEBERRY BEER IS SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.