Weekend Fun

I had a pretty busy weekend, and I'm exhausted. I'm not used to moving quite so much. I'm more the 'sit-your-butt-down-on-the-couch-and-binge-on-tv-and-junk' weekender. 

Some highlights from my weekend:

My coworkers and I all went to a Masterpiece Mixers class on Friday night. We had booze, snacks, and a great time.






Then, two of my coworkers and I met up with my bestfriend, Rachel, for some food and drinks.


Rachel and I had a girls day on Saturday. We got pedicures, brunch, and went shopping.


Sorry for the foot picture...


Sunday was a special day. I got SPOILED.


Jason bought me my first Kate Spade(s). Inside those bags were the Cedar Street Harmony Large totes, in red and light blue.



We were looking at the black, but then we spotted the red and blue on the sale shelf and saw that we could get TWO for the same price of the one black! It was a done deal. Jason said, "Wrap them up!" and I said, "What did you do wrong?!" 

I can't help it if I assume he's making up for something. I mean, who does that?

I hope you all had a great weekend! Did you do anything fun?

I'll leave you with a selfie, because I can.





post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.