Favorite Tweets: Bachelor 2015 Edition

Did you guys know that if your card gets stolen, then canceled, that you need to go and change every account that you use that card to pay with? Did you also know that if you pay Hulu with said card, that Hulu won't tell you that your card isn't working and they'll just cancel your service out of nowhere?

Alright, so I knew that first part, but I didn't realize that my Hulu account was charged to my card. I love waking up to emails that say, "Sorry that you haven't been making payments! We've canceled your account! Have a nice day!"

At least there's no fee to renew or anything.

MOVING ON.

Previous to last night, I was a Bachelor virgin. Sure, I'd caught an episode here and there, and I generally knew who the Bachelors were, but I'd never committed myself to several hours of it before. I know what you're thinking, Ees okay, Jessica. You can start now.

I'm (not really) proud to say that I hung in there for a full two hours last night, and actually enjoyed it. But most of my enjoyment was purely from the snarky Tweets about the show that were AHHMAZING. I missed the last half hour because Jason woke up and demanded it be changed to something that might possibly give him his man-card back, but here are my favorite Tweets from the two hours I watched (8:30-10:30pm).

If you were watching last night, then you know that Twitter was being an uncooperative little snitch, but I managed to see a few golden eggs, whenever it would allow me to refresh.



When crazy eyes, Amanda, made her post-limo debut:
 I always love a Clueless reference:
 THIS INTERVIEW WAS SO LONG. We would've been D-R-U-N-K.
 At first, I truly thought that 80/40 was just a phrase that I hadn't heard before. I'm as bad as Lacy.
 Just the absolute truth. 3 hours was WAY too drawn out.
 Chris seems nice, but he seems in over his head. He was a little TOO excited last night.

What were your favorite parts of the premiere last night? I'm off to go watch the last half hour, that I missed.


post signature

1 comments :

  1. ok but seriously.
    i feel like i should take a shot every time some girl weeps or says the word "like."

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.