I don’t know if I’m just a total weirdo (probably), but whenever I read the word Wednesday I pronounce it Wed-Nes-Day in my head. I guess because this was how I learned to spell when I was younger. Sound it out. Whatevs.

It’s Wacky Wednesday, y’all!

All that means is that I don’t really have a specific topic for today. I’m just going to kind of throw a bunch of random stuff at you.

 I’ve been trapped at my desk under fluorescent lights for 5.5 hours now. I haven’t seen the sunlight since 8:30am. I’m going a bit stir crazy. I’d really like to spruce up my desk a bit. I currently stare at a salmon colored wall corner with all kinds of tack and nail holes in it from years of hanging inventory above our desks because they ran out of room in the showroom and warehouse.

 Future hubster was asked by one of his customers (he’s a restaurant manager, though he’ll tell you a much fancier title name) to come to an event this weekend where they’re dedicating a YMCA pool to her. She’s a sweet little old lady who knows EVERYONE on the dang island. So we’ll be attending that and hopefully there will be some island margaritas following that. Ohh weekend. Get here sooner.

 His 28th birthday is officially less than a week away and I have yet to find ANYTHING that I want to get him for his birthday. He refuses to accept gifts. The only things he will tell you that he wants are impractical things that he would need to be with me to pick out. Like guns. Or cast iron pans (yes, that’s right, he is THAT picky). He mentioned getting his grandfathers cleaver renewed, but I can’t find anywhere in town to handle that.

 What do you get for the man who wants everything and nothing, simultaneously?

 Sigh.

 I really need to get my butt in gear. The wedding is 6 months away and I haven’t lost a single ElBee. I think I need a new approach. Instead of looking at the whole shebang (all 60lbs of it), I think I need to focus on 10lbs at a time. I could lose the first 10lbs in two weeks just from water weight and lessening some of the preservatives that I gulp down every day, haha. I just need a plan and to leave my debit card at home every day. If I have no money to go buy lunch, I have to eat what I brought!

 Looks like it’s time to frequent Eat Yourself Skinny again. Not that I ever stopped looking. I love that dang blog. Kelly is freaking adorable.

 Wish me luck.

post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.