No-Processed Foods Week

Hey, y'all!

If any of you follow me on Instagram or are friends with me on Facebook, (Or, you know, read my last post) then you know that this week I'm not eating processed foods. We've been shoveling down fast food and packaged, frozen food for a few weeks now and I just feel awful.

So I decided that I was going to eat clean this week. Welp, this week includes FH's birthday tomorrow, and on Thursday we're seeing Larry The Cable Guy and Bill Engvall, which will include dinner with my parents.

So I guess 85% clean. I'm also allowing myself a glass of wine or two a night and creamer in my coffee. I CAN'T drink coffee without creamer, and drinking a RedBull would be much worse than a tablespoon of processed creamer.
 
I may or may not have also had a cookie for dessert. But only one. That in itself is a major feat!

Here's my menu for this week:

Monday
                B: Egg white veggie muffins, banana
                L: Tortilla pizza(chicken, veggies, feta cheese, spicy red sauce, high fiber wrap)
                D: Caprese salad, blackened tilapia, parmesan honey gold potatoes
 
Tuesday:
 
                B: Egg white veggie muffins, banana
                L: Left over tilapia, caprese salad
                D: Honey apple pork loin, asparagus, roasted mushrooms
 
Wednesday:
 
                B: Egg white veggie muffins, banana 
                L: Left over honey apple pork loin, asparagus
                D: Jason's B-Day Dinner!
                       *This will probably be meatloaf. There will be splurging.
 
Thursday
               B: TBD
               L: Sweet Southern Egg Salad Sandwich, olives, parmesan tomato slices
               D: Larry and Bill!! Dinner out with my parents!
 
Friday
                B: TBD
                L:  Tortilla pizza (chicken, veggies, feta cheese, spicy red sauce, high fiber wrap)
                D: Roasted tomatoes with shrimp and feta, crusty bread, asparagus

And various snacks such as low-fat cottage cheese, carrots, grapes, broccoli, and the occasional Special-K Cracker Chip when I'm going crazy from carb withdrawl.

Breakfast is TBD for those last two days because A) I'll be out of egg white muffins, and B) I'm awful at choosing/eating breakfast.
 
NOW LOOK AT TODAY!
 

 
Today was yummy. That caprese salad killed it tonight. And the honey gold potatoes and blackened Tilapia weren't so bad, either!
 
I'm REALLY excited for the honey apple pork tomorrow night, though.
 
So this also happened at work today:
 
 
For those of you who don't know, I work in an upscale interior design firm as a design assistant. This mostly mean I tap away at a computer all day and bitch at people when furniture/accessories come in damaged or incorrect.
 
Today, some bamboo drapery rings came in incorrect...but it was my fault. I ordered the wrong finish.
 
SO! To solve the problem, my trusty-dusty co-worker, Sarah (who is a bad ass- THANKS GIRL!), and I painted the ish out of those things.
 
So much for yesterdays manicure! Oh, well. The stuff was peeling off already anyways.
 
By the way, I figured out that it's the Sally Hansen Nail Growth that is peeling off. So, looks like Diamond Strength will be going on the bottom and Nail Growth on top from now on. Maybe I'll skip the nail growth all together.
 
 
PEACE OUT!
 
post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.