Lazy Sunday - Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey folks!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day of rest. I know I sure am. Especially because from Friday around 6pm until Saturday around 6pm, future Hubby and I were watching our nieces. They sure are cute and fun, but I'm definitely still too young and unprepared for children.

But I love these munchkins.
 
Friday, I left work early when future hubby picked me up and we had happy hour at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Margaritas and chips and salsa, mmmm.



Yes, they were both mine.
 
Now I'm carless (we left it at work on Friday and forgot to pick it up on our way home!) until this evening when FH gets off work.
 
So, to keep myself busy, I'm baking a strawberry cake (Yes, I cheat at my baking sometimes) with fresh strawberries...


 
...and I also made "semi-single serving guacamole" which I'm now snacking on with my Publix tortilla chips, medium salsa, and Peroni.
 
This was so yummy and easy that I just made it with what I had lying around.
 
1 California avocado
2tbsp chopped white onion
1tbsp chopped cilantro
4 cherry tomatoes
1 sliced radish
1/2 lime
salt and pepper
 
YUM.
 
Have a blessed one, y'all!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.