Growng up...or something like that.

I just wrote this entire entry.. with photos and everything... then accidentally deleted it.
 
WHAT IS THAT?!
Ugh.
 
So here's a quick recap, I guess!
 
Last month I was bitching about being behind in my wedding planning. I made two decisions. TWO WHOLE DECISIONS! That is PROGRESS y'all! Glorious, glorious progress!
 
We'll receive our save the dates in the mail tomorrow, and I briefly made some quick bachelorette plans with a co-worker/friend at happy hour tonight.
 
Speaking of happy hour...I present to you tonight's dinner:
If you're a wine fan, specifically a sauvignon blanc fan, I HIGHLY suggest you try this wine. I originally bought it because my grandmothers name was Genevieve (and it's also the name I'd like to pass on to my daughter as a middle, when that time comes), but it turned out to be delicious! AND it's the big bottle for under $10.
 
I don't know about you, but if I can buy the big bottle and finish it in two nights, it's wonderful. It's like tricking myself into thinking that I'm only drinking half a bottle a night, when in actuality, I'm drinking about a bottle a night still. You can't go wrong when you're tricking yourself, right? Right.
 
There may also be mac 'n cheese later
 
This happened today...
...and it was glorious.
 
I'm going through a breakfast burrito obsession right now. Just thinking about this thing makes me want to shove another one down my throat. But only with hot sauce. I couldn't do it without.
 
This cutie also stopped by my work today:

Her name is miss Lilly. The sweetest, most special little darlin' I've ever met. I love me a King Charles Spaniel, but really, if you bring ANY dog in front of me I'm pretty much in heaven.
 
It's safe to say that my focus was 100% GONE after she graced me with her presence....and she came in around 10am. Day. Wasted. I spent about 45 minutes following her around the office, cooing at every cute tail wag.
 
Aaaaaaaaand gratuitious picture of yours truly.
Hi, y'all!
 
Bye, y'all!
 

2 comments :

  1. Soo this will likely be a super random comment, But I was clicking around on new blogs and somehow hopped over here and sorta' fell in love with Lilly, lol!! I LOVE King Charles Spaniel, that's the exact dog I want!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your random comment just made my day! You're my first comment ever! Haha. I love them, too. They're such sweet and amazing dogs! I've had several dogs over my life and everytime I meet a Spaniel, it's love at first site all over again!

      Delete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.