When I grow up



This should be a fun one!

When I grow up, I will have a closet strictly for all of my Chanel.
 

My other closet will look something like this:


I will be able to cook like an Iron Chef contestant.


And I will have two dogs...at home. I will have another 200 at my rescue.


I will also be an amazing house wife/maybe mother/badass bitch wife ever.


And, I would own this:



What a glorious life that shall be.

No excuse me while I go rush to get ready for work at a job that doesn't allow me any of this.

Toodles!

3 comments :

  1. Lol!!!! Love your "other closet"! Genius! Wish I had a closet full of chanel!
    Stopping over from the linkup!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That closet is def what I am talking about!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Stopping by from the link up! I second being and iron chef and that closet is to die for xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as wine, so lay one on me, hot stuff.